Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Minus the snow!!! However, I am really love being here and missing all the snow :) It's been perfect fall weather here, my favorite.

I seriously don't know what I would do without Ikea being here. I'm sure our driver is getting sick of me saying, "to Ikea" :) LOL.. Really though, there is some slim pickings around here for Christmas decorations, tree included, so I am really thankful for Ikea. Their selection was pretty picked over, but we were able put some stuff together to make it feel like Christmas, a very Swedish Christmas that is!







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Lindsay! It's wonderful that you are creating a Christmas from back home for the kids! IKEA really is great, huh? I'm glad things are going well for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete