Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Streets of Shanghai

 
My friend and I took our 2 kids plus 2 of our friends who was moving out to dinner across the river for supper. Not sure what we were thinking taking 6 kids by ourselves, be we survived!
 
Thought we'd take some cool pictures by the graffiti wall with our apartment in the background. Next time we'll have to go out on a clear day.
 


 
 Twins!
 
Last week went and checked out Dongtai Antique Street. Surprisingly, I've
 actually been interested in seeing antiques lately. Not sure if I think I'm going to find a treasure or just to find an old piece of China to bring home. It was a fun day and bought a couple cool things that will look nice in our travel room when we get back.
 

 
I bought the clock in the bottom left :)

My friend bought the burgundy/white plan in the middle right for her son's airplane room
 
 
A lot of Mao statues and memorabilia!
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment