Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Adventurous Day!

 
Had a great and adventurous day with my friend Katherine. First, we headed out to pick up our custom lamps we had made. A couple weeks ago we went to this shop and you are able to pick any vase and this lady makes it into a lamp. I bought the white/red flowers with red shade. It turned out great!
 
Since we were in a very local area we decided to walk around and check out the streets. We came across this cute set of twins.
 

And of course both wearing their split pants :)

We then came across a bunch of birds awaiting their death.. We happened to get there right when a lady was getting the chicken ready to eat. We both braved it and watched it from beginning to end! LOL. Living here has clearly desensitized me :)
 
Warning: Gross pics :) LOL

The butcher
 
In the hot pot he goes

Bye feathers!

FEATHERS!

Getting clean

Walking away with dinner for tonight

I also tried some street food for the first time. We both braved a piece of fried dough/bread :) It was alright, but at least I can say I tried something. Bread will be as adventurous as I'll get with that!
 
For lunch we went to try a new restaurant we had seen in a magazine here. It's a cafe called More than Toilet. Was definitely a novelty restaurant. Will have to bring the kids back and get the ice cream. They will love it! LOL
 


Gigantic toilet handing on the wall
 

Golden urinals above us :)
 

My dessert - Close Stool #5
 

Our chair (aka throne)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment