Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sorry, a couple weeks delayed, but Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

The kids both had school and Chad worked so it's not our normal Thanksgiving around here :) Since I am Brady's class mom and since he is the 1 of the 2 American kids in his class, I thought it was fitting that I put on a Thanksgiving party.. I made some turkey decorated cupcakes, organized 2 turkey crafts, and then finished it off watching 'A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving'.. Was quite the busy morning with 16 3 year olds!






Our 'real' Thanksgiving was on Saturday night. We were invited to big old traditional Thanksgiving dinner at our friends.. It was wonderful, good food and great friends :) We had friends from Singapore and Australia, but most were fellow Americans.. It was nice to share with them how a traditional Thanksgiving is celebrated.. I think in total we had 24 adults and 19 kids under 6.. Thankfully we had our ayi's help out so their was 5 of them working to help out, something we wouldn't get back home!!

Unfortunately, we were having too much fun that I forgot to take any pics!! Imagine that?!?!
I did take a pic of the turkey cake pops that I brought to shatre though!! They were a hit!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and had some nice full bellies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment