Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Party and Field Trip

Had a busy week with Thanksgiving, a birthday party, and a field trip... Both kids were invited to their friend Joey's bday party at Adventure Zone in Jinqiao. You either have to be members (expensive!) or attend birthday parties in order to play here so the kids always love going here! They had a great time playing with their friends..


Rilynn with her BFF Saria :)



One big thing I love about here is that I am able to be active with the kids' school. Working full time in MN I wouldn't be able to do it so I'm soaking it in as much as possible here. Rilynn's class went to the Shanghai Aquarium and I was able to volunteer and help chaperone. It was fun and really great to see some of the kids she is always talking about :)

My 3 responsibilites for the day :P

All of the Y1 classes went

Could touch a shark, but Rilynn passed on that one :)

Buds!


We had the fun group! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment