Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!


Well, I must say that I had an almost perfect Mother's Day today. The only thing missing was being able to be with my mom :( However, thanks to Skype I was able to talk to her at least..

My morning started off with a facial while Chad took the kids to go play at the clubhouse. They were napping already by the time I got home. After nap we walked over to another compound close by for a BBQ we were invited to. They were 10 families with a bunch of kids. It was our first BBQ in 6 months so I splurged on some Johnsonville Brats and it was worth every cent!!!! My friend and I also went in on a cupcake bouquet. It was so cute and very tasty :) For the kids we all pitched in to rent a bouncy house to play in and it was a huge hit! The only problem was that it was around 90 degrees out and we were all drenched with sweat. We spent about 3 hours there and when we left it just starting to cool off a bit. I really don't know about this heat.. Us Minnesotans can handle the cold, but not the heat!! Needless to say, we came home and all showered and the kids were out by 7:30..

The cool cupcake bouquet



 BBQ and Bouncy House


My cards and flowers

My present from Rilynn- I'm so bummed that we have to miss it and I'm sure she would've done an awesome job painting my nails, but we're going on vacation Wednesday night :) I told her she can give me a hand massage anytime and that we'll go get our nails done together! Ha

Happy Mother's Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment