Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chips anyone?

I was finally able to go grocery shopping without the kiddos and not have a person in the aisle hovering over me while I shopped. There seriously is an employee down EVERY aisle. If you show any interest in a product and spend more than 5 seconds looking at it, next thing you know is that you've got a helper trying to help you decide what you want.. Annoying!!!

I've been wanting to take some more pics of some of the different foods here, but made it down the chip aisle for now.. LOL


 This is a pack of Huggies Pull-Ups for 398rmb which is about $60!!!!! Potty training with Brady is a work in progress, but obviously I am not paying that for pullups :) We found a generic brand of pull-ups and pay about 51rmb ($7) and they work just as well.. I could not imagine paying that much for one pack.. CRAZY!

Now on to the chip aisle....

Hong Kong Fish Ball Pringles

 Blueberry Lay's- We were at my friend Sarah's house last week and she had a bag of these waiting to try. She opened them up and we sampled and I can say that they tasted like blueberry chips :) LOL.. Can't say they were good or bad, just different!

 Seaweed Pringles

 Crab Pringles

 Bangkok Chicken Wing Pringles

Lemon Tea Lays

Needless to say, none of these products made their way into my cart that day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment