Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Kids Paradise

Well, the kids and I ventured out today to the Super Brand Mall by our house. We wanted to see what the Kids Paradise on the 7th floor was all about :) We first went to Tom's World, aka Chuck E Cheese minus the food, and went on an airplane ride for only 10 RMB each ($1.50) Kids had fun!



Airplane ride


Next, we headed to Yuku's Island in the heart of Kids Paradise. It was the cleanest indoor playground I have ever seen!! They sanitize everyone's hands before you can enter and were continuously cleaning while the kids were playing. Also, the entire place was soft so they could run and fall without getting hurt. Definitely right up my alley!! LOL.. This was a little more at 50 RMB ($7.50) each, but you could stay there all day if you wanted too. It was all enclosed except for one entrance with an employee guarding the door. It was also surrounded by chairs on the outside. It was the first time in 2 weeks that I felt I could relax having both of kids out and about by myself. It was heaven!!! Next time I will be bringing a book though :)



Ball pit

A waterbed with lights :)


Brady's punching bags!


Swinging balls on vines, a hit with Rilynn!



Brady spinning around like a washing machine!



All the toys were fully automated and moving



Rilynn with Tigger



The biggest hit, BALLOONS!!!
And of course a day in Kids Paradise wouldn't be complete without a trip to McDonalds :) Unfortunately for us it is so cheap here! For an extra value meal and 2 kids meals it was 47 RMB (only $7!).. This could be dangerous, very dangerous!!
Now the best part of the day for me will be happening later.. Chad is going to take the kids swimming so I can enjoy my first massage here!! They are everywhere and sooo cheap, you can't go wrong.. I'll give you a review later :)

4 comments:

  1. That's great the kids like that place! It looks fun and clean haha! I'd get a massage once a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that place looks like a TON of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait--where are all the Chinese kids? Aren't there like a billion people in China? Seems like it should be more crowded. Like the Eagle's Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that was really the best part of why it was so relaxing. There was only like 5 kids there!! Crazy, but doubt it would be like that on the weekends though :)

    ReplyDelete