Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Shanghai International Glasses City

Finally able to cross another thing off of my list of 'to do' before we leave. I've heard of this huge eyeglass market where you can virtually any type of frame. You also get an eye exam and the glasses in an hour for around $30! I figured I'd get some funky and different backup glasses to have. So the kids and I went to check it out.
 
Well, it was huge and it overwhelming. There were 3 huge floors of glasses everywhere! I stopped at a couple of vendors and tried on a ton of glasses, which of course included some LV, Dior, Chanel, Gucci, and Prada glasses, but couldn't find a pair that I liked. So disappointing :(
 
However, Rilynn thoroughly enjoyed herself with my camera while I was trying my glasses on!
 
Enjoy the many glasses of Rilynn! LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment