Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Introducing my new godson, Ryder Marshall!

Ryder Marshall Kaphing was born November 26th at 8:18am 8 pounds 1 oz 21 inches. So sad I was unable to be at the hospital when he was born, but probably a good thing after freaking out about the Code Blue on Connor when he was born :) LOL

Thankfully we were able to spend a lot of time with him while we were back and while he was still a little peanut. I can't believe he'll already be 7 months old the next time we see him :(

Rilynn just adored every second with him. She was even able to feed him a couple of times and loved it!

Hat I bought for him


So happy to see their new cousin!

Holding my little peanut of a godson :)

 Chad with his new nephew

 Ryder modeling his new clothes. He looked so handsome!

Awwww... Connor loves his little brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment