Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Picnics..

Trying to get caught up, so I'll make this post quick :) Chad was traveling and we had some fun outings lined up, including several outdoor picnics.. First was in Jinqiao and was a huge event, but we only lasted an hour there as it was PACKED and very Chinese (which meant no such thing as lining up) and I have very little patience for that! Thankfully 5 minutes away their school was also having a school picnic.. That one was MUCH better and the kids were able to play and run around with their friends..We ended up staying for 4 hours, plus I ever won a new purse and box of vegetables from their raffle!! Woohoo


Each kid was given a cowboy hat



 Had to pump up your balloon to see who could pop it first



School picnic- They had a stand where you could get your nails done, hair painted, and make up put on.. Of course my girly girly had her nails and make up done :)


Rilynn with her friend Alex

Brady getting his hair painted orange

 Orange Hawk!

Goof ball :)

 
They had Charity Week at school and it ended with a school dance and night in for 100rmb. Surely I'm willing to donate to charity and especially when they watch my kid :) LOL- Rilynn had a blast though!

The following weekend was another party- this was for Shanghai Mamas. This website has been a huge lifesaver for me here. It is a website for the mommies here. Great way to meet people and also to find an answer to pretty much anything :)

I also won 2 prizes at this picnic too! A dinner and a free online photo album. My friends give me a bunch of crap for being so lucky! I just hope it continues :)

 They had these giant beanbags on the ground. I've decided that we will be purchasing 2 of these. They were really comfy!


 Brady rocking out!


No comments:

Post a Comment