Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Walk a Little Slower Daddy
"Walk a little slower, Daddy," said a little child so small.
"I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall.
Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower Daddy, for you are leading me.
Someday when I'm all grown up, you're what I want to be.
Then I will have a little child who'll want to follow me.
And I would want to lead just right, and know that I was true;
So, walk a little slower, Daddy, for I must follow you!!"
-- Author Unknown

 Our children are blessed to have such an amazing father and I am lucky to have such a great husband :)

We thank you for everything you do for us!!

Awwww.. My little Rilynn





And here's some more up to date one's..










Chad and Rilyn spent Saturday morning together at Morton's Steakhouse. They had a Father's Day event where you could cook with their chef a 3 course meal. We have been watching a lot of Masterchef on TV so she has been getting really interested in cooking. They had an absolute blast! Rilynn couldn't stop talking about it when she got home :) And Chad didn't complain about his 3/4lb prime burger!! LOL





Check out the size of those burgers!!
It was a pretty good deal- Besides cooking up your meal with the chef they also got a signed copy of the Morton's Cookbook, a gift certificate, and Rilynn got to keep her hat and apron..

Brady had a modeling job, so we were busy with that. It was nice to be able to 'switch it up' with the kids :)

Today we had McDonald's deliver us our breakfast, since we are on like day 18 of straight rain!! Really can't complain though, since it only took them 10 minutes to get it to us :)

Rilynn is really starting to get interested in crafts and loves to make stuff. So for Chad's gifts we made some nice homemade ones..

Here's my attempt at these cool 'grill' cupcakes I found online. Not sure why I thought I would be able to find all the ingredients here, but I sure tried! 5 stores later and was still stumped on black food coloring and orange sugar, but we made due.. LOL
They are supposed to be hotdogs, a steak, and a kabob just in case you couldn't figure it out :)


Here's our duct tape wallet we made with some coupons for him :)

Our origami shirt and tie..

We then went to the movies to see Kung Fu Panda 2. It was fun, but we are hoping this rain will stop soon so we can actually do some things outside again!


Then went to Pizza Hut to enjoy a yummy Pan Pepperoni Pizza!!

Had a great day and I hope Chad did too, as he deserves it!

Happy Father's Day to our dads who are reading this. Sorry we couldn't be with you today, but know we love you and that we'll see you in 2 weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment